Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: R.I.P. Face To Face

  1. #1
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I must be living in a hole....did everyone know face to face broke up? That fucking sucks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I really am living in a hole, I need more time to surf all these sights. What really sucks is they came to Texas not to long ago and I had some other shit to do so I didn't go. If I would have know it was my last chance to see them......I'm going now, to give myself a good swift kick in the ass.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that sucks........well being no one else is in the dark on this topic, I suppose thats it I'm out!!


    RestInPunk F2F

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REST IN PUNK...

    I LIKE THAT!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah the last thing they did was the Warped Tour. I went.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I wanted to send out one more plea to the world about getting video footage for our DVD. I need anything and everything on video that anybody may have related
    to face to face. I thought this time to add a little incentive we would offer a f2f grab bag for anyone who submits material (stickers, patches, T-shirts, CD's, etc) Also I want to put a deadline of Jan 15th. Please have all material submitted to this address:

    face to face DVD
    4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd. #158
    Westlake Village, CA 91361

    thanks,

    Trever"


    I sent in some pics this week. Hope those help.

    [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive been listening to How To Ruin Everything all weekend. What a great album [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •